We did not scan TestMailer 1.4.4 for viruses, adware, spyware or other type of malware. For your own protection it's recommended to have an updated antivirus installed on your computer when downloading and installing programs from soft112.com.
Test Mailer enables you to quickly send an email and monitor or debug all communication with the recipient mail server. There is no need for a smtp server, Test Mailer will act as a mail server itself and lookup the MX records for the recipient. Use the advanced options to create special circumstances and save the communication log to inform postmasters about any configuration problems in their email or mail server setup.
- An email message is rejected by a mail server, review the complete communication.
- A message does not arrive at it''s destination, verify the mx records for the domain and mail servers involved in the delivery process.
- Send a quick test message to verify if your mail server act''s as an open relay server.
- Verify the authentication and methods for authentication with a mail server.
- Lookup mx records for a domain and verify if the fall back mx records and mail servers are working as they should.
- Debug any spam or virus filters that might reject a message in special circumstances.
- Automatic lookup for MX records.
- Automatic reference numbering for each test message.
- MRU list for frequently used email addresses.
- Save communication reports.
soft112.com lists downloads from various software publishers, so if you have a question regarding a particular software contact the publisher directly. The download links for TestMailer 1.4.4 are provided to you by soft112.com without any warranties, representations or guarantees of any kind, so download it at your own risk.