Test Mailer enables you to quickly send an email and monitor or debug all communication with the recipient mail server. There is no need for a smtp server, Test Mailer will act as a mail server itself and lookup the MX records for the recipient. Use the advanced options to create special circumstances and save the communication log to inform postmasters about any configuration problems in their email or mail server setup.
- An email message is rejected by a mail server, review the complete communication.
- A message does not arrive at it''s destination, verify the mx records for the domain and mail servers involved in the delivery process.
- Send a quick test message to verify if your mail server act''s as an open relay server.
- Verify the authentication and methods for authentication with a mail server.
- Lookup mx records for a domain and verify if the fall back mx records and mail servers are working as they should.
- Debug any spam or virus filters that might reject a message in special circumstances.
- Automatic lookup for MX records.
- Automatic reference numbering for each test message.
- MRU list for frequently used email addresses.
- Save communication reports.
TestMailer is a free trial software application from the Mail Servers subcategory, part of the Servers category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2006-02-10. The program can be installed on Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, Windows2000, WinXP, Windows2003.
TestMailer (version 1.4.4) has a file size of 1.29 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 57 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.